#profile-container h2.sidebar-title {display:none;}

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Long Summer Holiday!

One of the best things about being a teacher is the great holidays!! I have recently returned from a two week trip to Ireland and still have 3 weeks to go before I have to go back to work!!!

We managed fill the two weeks with loads of stuff including a visit to Belfast, Giants Causeway, the beautiful Rathlin Island, Newgrange in Meath (I managed to bump into someone who knows my Aunt who lives in Navan - its a small country!!), The Rock of Cashel in Tipperary, Vinegar Hill and the 1798 Rebellion Centre as well as the picturesque Wexford Town. Not to mention the beautiful beaches (climbed the second highest sand dune in Ireland), lovely B&B's and we are also very grateful for hospitality from my boyfriend's parents and brother.

Now just to decide what to do with the rest of my summer holiday....hmmm.....time to write that novel perhaps....???

2 Comments:

Blogger meredic said...

Blog a bit perhaps? ;-)

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing, I spent the first few years of my life in Navan, say hello to your Aunt for me.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home