#profile-container h2.sidebar-title {display:none;}

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bloggers Christmas Social Event

I heard tell of the following event on http://blog.britblog.com and am definitly going along - I like any excuse for a get-together and being new to the blogosphere I need all the advice I can get.

By popular demand there will be a Christmas blogmeet in London! It will be held on Saturday 9th December from about 2:30 PM, probably in a pub near Covent Garden. I’m thinking about the same pub as the last London blogmeet, but want to get a feel for numbers before we commit to anything.
These are always good fun once the ice is broken, so if you’re around please do drop in if you can. If you think you can make it (even if you’re not too sure), please leave a note below saying so in order for me to get a feel for numbers before I reserve any tables.
Pretty Please
It would be great if you could help spread the word about this event. They really are good fun, but only if people turn up! If you could mention it on your blog (even if you can’t make it) then it should help more people find out about it and boost the numbers. And of course, I’d be eternally grateful. Thanks

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to try and make it along to this too. Especially now I know you're going. It'd be lovely to meet some of the people who write the blogs I read.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Lady Fotherington-Smethers said...

Julia - am looking forward to meeting everyone too.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home